Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Surf Report: 2-4', Fair+

Fun session this morning. The way the last week has been going, I needed it.

2-4'. We arrived right at high tide. (I'm sure because Dan called the HB Lifeguards' surf report from the beach to find out what time high tide was and it was peaking right at that very minute!)

Breaking kinda close to shore but the good ones would line up all the way inside. I didn't get many of those. But a couple fun ones.

Water warm. Skies clear. Wind started to spoil things just as I was getting out around 11am. Surfed for about an hour and a half.

Photo below Ponto Jetty is a fair reference, as I suspect the lineup is a lot like Bolsa #19:



Looks a little bigger at Ponto and this was later closer to low tide.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home